Work Order Processing
We process all types of work orders such as Grass Cut, P&P, Janitorial /Winterization, Snow Removals, PPO, Maintenance, Initial secure, Sales Clean, Rush, Conveyance Conditions, Securing, Deed-In lieu, etc. including Bid Processing, Quality Control & Zero Bill. We have a special Q.C team for double-checking special orders like Initial secure, Bid Approval Order, etc.
A summary of work order processing steps is given below.
- Downloading work order photos from PPW, Website, or FTP
- Re-arranging & matching photos with work order instruction.
- Labeling photos, for example, before, during, after, bid & others.
- Creating and submitting bids following on work order notes, instructions, PCR information & photos.
- Estimating the cost of jobs using different tools like repair base, Xact PRM, or even using our standard pricing sheet.
- Preparing invoice for completed jobs following approved price, price sheet, invoice note & PCR notes, etc.
- Preparing & uploading necessary reports like dump receipt. Damage report & cost estimator report etc.
- Preparing & sending clients every day pending w/o reports with issues.
- Preparing & sending daily processed w/o reports with invoice price and other necessary information depending on client need.
- Fixing denials as soon as we are notified.
We promptly fix all (completion, bid & invoice) of denials on behalf of the clients. Denial fixing is sensitive & time-consuming. We always assign more experienced & knowledgeable processors for this task. In some respect, it requires discussing with the client & contractor that depend on the situation. If any denial appears due to processing errors, it is always free to fix. We have extra care & initiatives to avoid re-open of the order due to processing errors.
Assign Contractor & Follow up
We assign work orders to the contractor according to client policy & instructions. We add necessary forms & notes to help the contractor to perform the job accurately. We follow up with contractors from time to time for assigning work & update reports accordingly. We also make ECD requests (if necessary) on behalf of the client & update order information.
Daily Evaluation Report Preparation
We prepare different types of spreadsheets to evaluate contractor performance & see the scenario of the current, due & overdue orders. We also prepare spreadsheets to identify the order type-wise (final secure, Initial secure, Eviction, etc.) due, not due & past due status. We follow up with contractor & responsible authority over mail about their pending (due & late) orders depending on the evaluation report. Those reports have a crucial effect on whole management as it helps to take proper initiative to prevent system loss.
We also help clients to hire contractors in different territories. We run ads on different social media such as craigslist, Google AdWords & mailing to target area contractors to develop their interest.