PREPARING FOR AN INTERVIEW
COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Each interview is unique, but you should be ready to answer these typical interview questions:
● Tell us about yourself.
● What’s the greatest strength you’ll bring to EPH?
● Where do you see yourself in five years?
● Why are you interested in this job?
● Tell us what you know about the job area you are interested in.
● What have you done at your current position to go above and beyond?
● Give an example of doing what’s right in the face of adversity.
● Why should we hire you?
● How have you made a real difference at your current company?
The interview conversation will typically cover your experience, past responsibilities, and achievements, as well as your strengths. There is no right or wrong answers, the aim of the conversation are to decide whether the right fit for each other.
Interviews are a chance for the employer to get to know you better and find out more about them and how they work. There is always a little more you can do to stand out from the crowd:
Step 1: Learn everything you can about the industry you are working.
Step 2: Review your resume and be ready to talk about real-life examples relevant to the job you are applying for. It includes past experiences, similar team situations, and examples of innovation in your current job.
Step 3: Know in detail about the job area you are applying for.
Step 4: Show how you will bring positivity and energy to the position.
Step 5: Answer all the questions honestly.
Step 6: Send thank-you emails to everyone involved in the interview process.