Each interview is unique, but you should be ready to answer these typical interview questions:
- Tell us about yourself.
- What’s the greatest strength you’ll bring to EPH?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Tell us what you know about the job area you are interested in.
- What have you done at your current position to go above and beyond?
- Give an example of doing what’s right in the face of adversity.
- Why should we hire you?
- How have you made a real difference at your current company?
The interview conversation will typically cover your experience, past responsibilities, and achievements, as well as your strengths. There is no right or wrong answers, the aim of the conversation are to decide whether the right fit for each other.